08. April 2009

Bastard !!!

GIRL: I have sinned. I called my boyfriend a BASTARD.
PSYCHIATRIST: Well now, that’s not a nice thing to call anyone, so
what did he do to deserve that?
GIRL: Well, he kissed me.

PSYCHIATRIST: You mean like this?
( The psychiatrist kissed the girl )
GIRL: ……Yes!

PSYCHIATRIST: Well that’s no reason to call him a BASTARD.
GIRL: But, he put his hand in my top.
PSYCHIATRIST: You mean like this?
( The psychiatrist put his hand in the girl’s top )
GIRL: Yes!

PSYCHIATRIST: Well that’s no reason to call him a BASTARD.
GIRL: But, he took my clothes off.
PSYCHIATRIST: You mean like this?
( The psychiatrist took off the girl’s clothes )
GIRL: Yes!

PSYCHIATRIST: Well that’s no reason to call him a BASTARD.
GIRL: But, he had sex with me!
PSYCHIATRIST: You mean like this?
( The psychiatrist had sex with the girl )
GIRL: .Yes!

PSYCHIATRIST: Well that’s no reason to call him a BASTARD..
GIRL: But, then he told me he has AIDS.
PSYCHIATRIST: BASTARD!!!!!

1. MBA From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 11. April 2009 at 4:10 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA……….

I Like This Post very much. Put More Posts Like That.

HAHAHAHA

2. IT Freak From NEPAL (NEPAL) Wrote on 19. April 2009 at 4:07 pm

This is too funny. lol.

3. poliquisticos From SPAIN (SPAIN) Wrote on 05. May 2009 at 1:14 am

Congratulations!!great post,very very very funny,JA,JA,JA

4. Surath From NEPAL (NEPAL) Wrote on 14. May 2009 at 10:55 am

had read it before but funny nonetheless!!

5. Jose From PORTUGAL (PORTUGAL) Wrote on 17. May 2009 at 2:39 am

Very funny joke I must say 🙂
I translated it to my friends and they all laughed out loud, even though it is not funny to joke about Aids, but still…

6. pracas upreti From AUSTRALIA (AUSTRALIA) Wrote on 18. May 2009 at 12:42 am

lol , great ,

the PSYCHIATRIST is really bastard coz he is unaware of condom, well it can filter some keywords like askimet

lol lol

7. pracas upreti From AUSTRALIA (AUSTRALIA) Wrote on 18. May 2009 at 12:45 am

hem ,

pelase see this :
6. pracas upreti From (AUSTRALIA) Wrote Using Safari 525.28.1 on Mac OS X on 18. May 2009 at 12:42 am

the correct one is : 6. pracas upreti From (NEPAL) Wrote Using Safari 525.28.1 on Windows Vista on 18. May 2009 at 12:42 am

8. Hem From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 18. May 2009 at 12:49 am

@pracas.. welcome back..

Yes the plugin i use for detecting country browser and OS is not perfect..

When you use Safari and Chrome it detects as safari and MacOs.

may be the ISP bought internet connection from australian player. i generally see that nepali IP is referred to as Australian ones..

All the plugin fault !!! i wil look into that plugin code ( or may be update if already fixed ) if i find ample time.

9. Tatang Sulaeman From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 27. May 2009 at 5:37 am

PSYCHIATRIST is really bastard coz he is unaware of condom, well it can filter some keywords like askimet.All the plugin fault !!! I wil look into that plugin if i find ample time.

10. perdeci From TURKEY (TURKEY) Wrote on 13. August 2009 at 5:08 pm

great article, thanks…

11. Free Microsoft Points From UNITED STATES (UNITED STATES) Wrote on 24. August 2009 at 4:18 am

LOL, funny stuff. All this stuff you got on your blog are funny man!

12. Jason From UNITED STATES (UNITED STATES) Wrote on 27. August 2009 at 11:53 pm

you sir, are a true comical genius.

13. Maneesh Bhati From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 29. August 2009 at 5:09 pm

Thanks for such a funny post. I like it.

14. SEO nowicjusz 94.23.37.128 not found Wrote on 17. September 2009 at 3:05 am

I like it I Want Some More !!!

15. Frank I Locust From UNITED STATES (UNITED STATES) Wrote on 12. November 2009 at 3:40 am

hmm, not sure how funny this is. Rather than Aids I would suggest another STD. AIDS is a pretty seriou topic to be joking about.

16. Marie Curie high school From VIET NAM (VIET NAM) Wrote on 20. November 2009 at 7:41 am

I’ll tell my students about this topic for them get more exp.

17. Billy Liu From CHINA (CHINA) Wrote on 01. December 2009 at 12:01 pm

intresting,thanks for the funny post!

18. 23423423 From CHINA (CHINA) Wrote on 04. December 2009 at 12:50 pm

my paper

19. Bestlink4u From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 05. December 2009 at 11:09 am

You are surely hilarious

20. HP Printer Ink Cartridges From UNITED STATES (UNITED STATES) Wrote on 22. December 2009 at 3:41 pm

Psychiatrists bastard is not really coz condom, and can Askimet certain keywords, such as filters. All wrong plugin! I wil look at this plugin, if I have enough time to find.

21. Kevin Perod From UNITED STATES (UNITED STATES) Wrote on 03. January 2010 at 2:21 am

Hello, I arrived at this website by accident when I was exploring on Google then I came upon your web site. I have to tell you that your site is very interesting I really like your theme!

22. teen From RUSSIAN FEDERATION (RUSSIAN FEDERATION) Wrote on 23. February 2010 at 10:21 pm

LOL, funny story! thanks for sharing!

23. Cheap Vibrators From UNITED KINGDOM (UNITED KINGDOM) Wrote on 07. March 2010 at 7:52 am

ha ha quality joke, gunna have to send that around

24. oyunlar From TURKEY (TURKEY) Wrote on 12. May 2010 at 11:52 pm

Nice sharing thanks a lot

25. wire stripper From CHINA (CHINA) Wrote on 13. May 2010 at 12:12 pm

Fivestar Tools Co., Ltd Specializing in manufacture electrician tools for crimping, cutting and stripping, such as crimping tools, wire stripper, cable cutter, hydraulic crimping tools, hydraulic pipe benders, hydraulic gear puller, hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic busbar processing tools, hydraulic pumps, network tools, cable tie tools, wire stripping machine and hose crimping machines. In China for over 15 years tools manufacture experience with CE authorization.

26. vajinismus From TURKEY (TURKEY) Wrote on 19. July 2010 at 12:34 pm

great..

27. naylon 94.55.34.242 not found Wrote on 19. July 2010 at 3:05 pm

I like it I Want Some More !!!

28. irina shayk 174.36.199.200 not found Wrote on 11. December 2010 at 2:50 am

HAHAHA Vonder article, thank you

29. Laserjet 4 Toner From UNITED STATES (UNITED STATES) Wrote on 26. January 2011 at 6:39 am

daaaang haha

30. mbengineering From AUSTRALIA (AUSTRALIA) Wrote on 28. January 2011 at 12:41 pm

I readed your blog and this is very useful to our company.we r also running one company and the details are Sheet Metal Components Manufacturers, S.S.fabrication, CNC profiling, Precision Metal Components Manufacturers, CNC Laser Cutting Components Manufacturers, CNC Bending Components Manufacturers,Get online details for s.s.fabrication.

31. D ave from inkreplace From UNITED KINGDOM (UNITED KINGDOM) Wrote on 19. February 2011 at 4:04 pm

Very funny. Its a friday night after work joke in the pub with your friends

32. Christian Louboutins From CHINA (CHINA) Wrote on 30. March 2011 at 7:15 am

Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it

33. Sökmotoroptimering From SWEDEN (SWEDEN) Wrote on 19. August 2011 at 12:22 pm

Hahahahahaa!

This was good!

34. kenanfurgo From PHILIPPINES (PHILIPPINES) Wrote on 11. January 2012 at 12:59 pm

Hahahaha! Very funny!

35. americki plakari 178.222.83.250 not found Wrote on 28. February 2012 at 1:00 am

thanks for the funny post!