23. March 2009

POEMS FOUND IN TOILETS

THE ‘FUTURE’ IS IN YOUR HAND, HOLD IT GENTLY’

Excellent poems by not so famous poets… Found on toilet doors and walls…

A budding poet trying his best…
Here I lie in stinky vapour,
Because some bastard stole the toilet paper,
Shall I lie, or shall I linger,
Or shall I be forced to use my finger.
Before he graduated to be a poet, he wrote this…
Here I sit
Broken hearted.
Tried to shit
But, only farted.

Someone who had a different experience wrote:
You’re lucky
You had your chance
I tried to fart,
And shit my pants!

Perhaps it’s true that people find inspiration in toilets.
I came here
To shit and stink,
But all I do
Is sit and think.

There are also people who come in for a different purpose…
Some come here to sit and think.
Some come here to shit and stink.
But, I come
Here to scratch my balls ,
And read the bullshit on the walls….

Toilet’s walls also double as job advertisement space… (written high upon the wall)
If you can piss above this line,
The Singapore Fire Department wants you.

Ministry of Environment advertisement.
We aim to please!
You aim too! Please

On the inside of a toilet door:
Patrons are requested to remain seated throughout the entire performance.

And finally, this should teach some a lesson… Sign seen at a restaurant:
The hands that clean these toilets also make your food…please aim properly.

1. afzal From PAKISTAN (PAKISTAN) Wrote on 01. April 2009 at 3:25 am

Nice. It is really informative and good blog. But need some more comments and improvements. Lake ozark boats are available at the lake of ozark.

2. Property Solutions From PAKISTAN (PAKISTAN) Wrote on 10. April 2009 at 4:04 pm

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-).THANX FOR MAKING SUCH A COOL BLOG,I REALLY LIKE YOUR WRITING STYLE , KEEP IT UP πŸ™‚

3. Surath From NEPAL (NEPAL) Wrote on 14. May 2009 at 10:58 am

very funny!!

4. Didi Wahyudi From INDONESIA (INDONESIA) Wrote on 06. July 2009 at 12:00 am

Very funny ! Bookmarked on my facebook !

5. Fred Baskin From IRELAND (IRELAND) Wrote on 30. July 2009 at 11:09 pm

One would swear with all this wit
Shakespeare himself came here to shit

later someone added

This my friend could well be true
Shakespeare himself had to do it too!!

6. perdeci From TURKEY (TURKEY) Wrote on 13. August 2009 at 5:10 pm

great article, thanks…

7. Free XBox Live From UNITED STATES (UNITED STATES) Wrote on 24. August 2009 at 4:20 am

Kinda of weird but still funny! πŸ™‚

8. Free Microsoft POints From UNITED STATES (UNITED STATES) Wrote on 06. September 2009 at 11:33 pm

that’s kind of kinky

9. pokkisam From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 04. November 2009 at 11:51 am

Ha ha ha πŸ™‚ Fully funny jokes…They have time to write there πŸ™‚

10. Cottage Rental From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 27. December 2009 at 10:48 pm

Wow! very funny poems with a lot of meaning…something I have never read before. Thanks for sharing.

11. Crimping Tool From CHINA (CHINA) Wrote on 14. March 2010 at 3:22 pm

Fivestar Tools was founded as hand and hydraulic tools manufacturer in China. Offer crimping tool,cable cutter,wire stripper and hydraulic tools.

12. Portland Skylight Installation From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 08. May 2010 at 6:03 pm

ha ha ha ha!!!!I like the way you presented the poems with the headings underlined in bold….

13. wire stripper From CHINA (CHINA) Wrote on 13. May 2010 at 12:14 pm

Fivestar Tools Co., Ltd Specializing in manufacture electrician tools for crimping, cutting and stripping, such as crimping tools, wire stripper, cable cutter, hydraulic crimping tools, hydraulic pipe benders, hydraulic gear puller, hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic busbar processing tools, hydraulic pumps, network tools, cable tie tools, wire stripping machine and hose crimping machines. In China for over 15 years tools manufacture experience with CE authorization.

14. San Diego insurance From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 18. May 2010 at 5:25 pm

Man! The way you expressed the poems in the post is awesome! It made me ROFL! πŸ˜€

15. naylon 94.55.34.242 not found Wrote on 19. July 2010 at 3:09 pm

that’s kind of kinky

16. Xbox Live for Free From UNITED STATES (UNITED STATES) Wrote on 26. July 2010 at 10:00 pm

Lol the restaurant one is hilarious

17. mbengineering From AUSTRALIA (AUSTRALIA) Wrote on 28. January 2011 at 12:43 pm

I readed your blog and this is very useful to our company.we r also running one company and the details are Sheet Metal Components Manufacturers, S.S.fabrication, CNC profiling, Precision Metal Components Manufacturers, CNC Laser Cutting Components Manufacturers, CNC Bending Components Manufacturers,Get online details for s.s.fabrication.

18. D ave from inkreplace From UNITED KINGDOM (UNITED KINGDOM) Wrote on 27. February 2011 at 8:16 pm

Great article had me rolling with laughter.

19. Genichesk 91.215.8.1 not found Wrote on 03. June 2011 at 12:17 am

What is talent? This ability to write, even in the toilet! πŸ™‚

20. papi 180.190.236.118 not found Wrote on 06. March 2012 at 7:21 pm

HAHAHA Lols! this is really funny! from the tittle itself! I wonder what is the smell of that??!