06. February 2009

A funny proposal letter by a South Indian

Madam:

I am an olden young uncle living only with myself in Thiruvananthapuram. Having seen your advertisement for marriage purposes, I decided to press   myself on you and hope you will take me nicely. I am a soiled son from inside Kerala. I am nice and big, six foot tall and  six inches long. My body is filled with hardness, as because I am working  hardly. I am playing hardly also. Especially I like cricket and I am a  good  batter and I am fast baller. Whenever I come running in for balling, other batters start running. Everybody is scared of my rapid balls that bounce a lot.

I am very nice man. I am always laughing loudly at everyone. I am a jolly  gay. Especially ladies, they are saying I am nice and soft. I am always  giving respect to the ladies. I am always allowing ladies to get on top.   That is how nice I am. I am not having any bad habits. I am not drinking and I am not sucking tobacco or anything else. Every morning I am going to the gym and I am pumping like anything. Daily I am pumping and pumping. If you want you can come and see how much I am pumping the dumb belles in the gym..  I am having a lot of money in my pants and my pants are always open for  you.

I am such a nice man, but still I am living with myself only.

What to do? So I am taking things into my own hands everyday. That is why  I  am pressing myself on you, so that you will come in my house and take my   things into your hand. If you are marrying me madam, I am telling you, I   will be loving you very hard every day. In fact, I will stop pumping dumb  belles in the gym. If you are not marrying me madam and not coming to me, I will press you  and  press you until you come. So I am placing my head between your nicely smelling feet and looking up with lots of hope. I am waiting very badly for your reply and I am stiff with anticipation.

Expecting soon,

Yours and only yours Kutty

1. Ernie Small From UNITED STATES (UNITED STATES) Wrote on 18. February 2009 at 10:22 am

where did you find this? is this a real letter?

2. Belly From ISRAEL (ISRAEL) Wrote on 12. September 2009 at 8:14 pm

Yeah I am also wondering is this a real letter?

3. Attorney Smith From PAKISTAN (PAKISTAN) Wrote on 16. September 2009 at 1:46 pm

Thanks for this funny post it really entertaining and for back link.
Attorneysmax

4. Luis Mathews From PAKISTAN (PAKISTAN) Wrote on 14. October 2009 at 10:25 am

In the situation when you want a more stable solid investment in coins then of course you struggle looking at habitual gold coins… You have found the best place for the information on undated 20P coins

5. nylon 94.55.34.242 not found Wrote on 19. July 2010 at 3:13 pm

Yeah I am also wondering is this a real letter?

6. West Sussex Escorts From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 15. November 2010 at 10:20 am

It is very funniest letter by a South Indian. I have enjoyed a lot while reading it and I can’t able to stop my laughing after to read it.

7. Ken Hill From UNITED KINGDOM (UNITED KINGDOM) Wrote on 07. March 2011 at 3:22 am

Manchester Escorts Premuim Exclusive Company Escort Agency, Based In North West England For Out Call Services

8. matt From CANADA (CANADA) Wrote on 19. May 2011 at 9:34 pm

Good ONE!!!!!!!!

9. Genichesk 91.215.8.1 not found Wrote on 03. June 2011 at 12:19 am

laughed for a long time … 🙂 else is there?

10. Pune Escorts From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 03. October 2011 at 11:43 am

Now you are in the city of dreams “pune” by giving us a call and meeting one of the famous escorts in India.

11. Ken 173.234.216.25 not found Wrote on 07. October 2011 at 4:46 pm

Its nice to be admired heah!!! I get loads of these emails shame people don’t want to love us that much!!!

12. jjackson08 From PHILIPPINES (PHILIPPINES) Wrote on 18. November 2011 at 11:58 am

Hahaha! That’s a nice proposal. But I guess the girl would be very afraid of this guy. Haha!

13. John From PHILIPPINES (PHILIPPINES) Wrote on 13. January 2012 at 10:37 am

What a great grammarian! haha.

14. Teri From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 02. April 2012 at 4:21 pm

All I can say is boo!

This letter is such a crude forgery, taking cheap potshots at long-dead stereotypes as ‘a South Indian’. Please at least be more creative….