10. March 2008

One of the Greatest Paradoxes

This is said to be among the greatest paradox

Many years ago, a Law teacher came across a student who was willing to learn but was unable to pay the fees. The student struck a deal saying, “I will pay your fee the day I win my first case in the court”.Teacher agreed and proceeded with the law course. When the course was finished and teacher started pestering the student to pay up the fee,the student reminded him of the deal and pushed days. Fed up with this,the teacher decided to sue the student in the court of law and both of them decided to argue for themselves.

The teacher put forward his argument saying: “If I win this case, as per the court of law, the student has to pay me as the case is about his non-payment of dues. And if I lose the case, student will still pay me because he would have won his first case. So either way I will have to get the money”.

Equally brilliant, the student argued back saying: “If I win the case, as per the court of law, I don’t have to pay anything to the teacher as the case is about my non-payment of dues. And if I lose the case, I don’t have to pay him because I haven’t won my first case yet. So either way, I am not going to pay the teacher anything”. This is one of the

1. Gamer From NEPAL (NEPAL) Wrote on 12. March 2008 at 11:47 pm

And the judge fainted…..

Here’s my favourite paradox “I always lie”

2. Toronto Servers From BANGLADESH (BANGLADESH) Wrote on 17. March 2008 at 6:49 pm

Teacher agreed and proceeded with the law course.Thats the motivation.

3. ankara nakliyat From TURKEY (TURKEY) Wrote on 20. March 2008 at 4:11 am

Hi
excellent info cool idea.
thanks

4. Debbie Shoemaker From UNITED STATES (UNITED STATES) Wrote on 25. March 2008 at 11:31 pm

Ok, so who won? You get me all into the story and there is no outcome?

5. water pumps From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 21. December 2009 at 7:40 pm

student’s intelligent are used in a wrong way…

6. wire stripper From CHINA (CHINA) Wrote on 13. May 2010 at 1:38 pm

Fivestar Tools Co., Ltd Specializing in manufacture electrician tools for crimping, cutting and stripping, such as crimping tools, wire stripper, cable cutter, hydraulic crimping tools, hydraulic pipe benders, hydraulic gear puller, hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic busbar processing tools, hydraulic pumps, network tools, cable tie tools, wire stripping machine and hose crimping machines. In China for over 15 years tools manufacture experience with CE authorization…,.