27. October 2007

Google PageRank Update.. My blog PR Changed from 0 to 4

Today i just happened to see at my Firefox browser status bar . ( i have instlled a plugin which displays PR and alexa rank ) .. My blog page rank is now 4 . I wish it was 5 but its ok for me considering so many blogs having their PR decreased

1. Salik From NEPAL (NEPAL) Wrote on 27. October 2007 at 10:48 pm

yeas, sadly even my PR is down by 1… I don’t know why but I’ve just started to think about it… thank you for the hint…

2. hem From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 27. October 2007 at 10:59 pm

sorry to know that ur PR dropped by one… … actually my it was the first PR update from google for me since i took this domain..

3. Marek From GERMANY (GERMANY) Wrote on 28. October 2007 at 4:34 am

Congratulations. A PR4 is the result of a lot of work.

4. Asis From HONG KONG (HONG KONG) Wrote on 30. October 2007 at 10:43 am

I think it’s the time to congratulate u once .. em i ryt???

5. Srinivasa K. Ramanujam From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 30. October 2007 at 3:45 pm

My blog’s pagerank is changed from -NA- to 3. But it took long days this time for Google to assign pagerank to all new websites and blogs!

6. Paul From MALAYSIA (MALAYSIA) Wrote on 30. October 2007 at 10:42 pm

Congrats to you for the upgrades ! I just have to wait … =)

7. music tech From UNITED KINGDOM (UNITED KINGDOM) Wrote on 30. October 2007 at 10:47 pm

After reading this post, I checked my own PR and I now somehow have a PR of 4 too! Up until this, I didn’t even register on the PR scale, so I’m happy enough with this revision!

8. Vasu From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 02. November 2007 at 5:26 pm

Congrats….
You should still be happy….

9. Yet another time for WTF .. Google decreased my PR from 4 to 2 | Tech,Fun,This n That at www.Hem.com.np From UNITED STATES (UNITED STATES) Wrote on 13. November 2007 at 10:41 pm

[…] blocking my site and many my favourite sites. Now the time is of Google. Google had given me a Page Rank of 4 and i was not sad. But within 1 or 2 weeks they updated my PR . Today i see my PR is 2. Really […]

10. nissan dealers chicago From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 21. June 2010 at 4:43 am

Old things are usually solid as a rock and a pleasure to handle. They not only have character — they can boast that pride of workmanship that used to be the norm. Today it seems like the standard has been lowered to “built in obsolescence” and “disposable”

11. webmaster forum From TURKEY (TURKEY) Wrote on 24. July 2010 at 2:57 pm