24. September 2007

A Free Chat room to meet new Friends Online

I usually go to online chat rooms when i feel really alone . Working in front of computer screen all day ( well 8 to 10 hours a day ) makes me feel lonely sometimes. I like to meet new people from new places but again i cant leave my computer or my work at the same time and go out to meet friends or any stranger . The best way not to feel lonely in those conditions is to go to a public chat room and socialize with people make new friends and share views. I have recently found a very good site where i am involved these days in chatting when i feel lonely and get bored at work . The name of the site is WireClub . There are numbers of free chat rooms available these days but i find it pretty easy to use and i have been meeting very nice people through it.In addition to chat rooms it has other sections like Blogs, Interest Clubs, Online friends, and Dating site . You can view members by country and location and chat with them.From their site About WireClub.com

Wireclub is a place where you can get together with other people online and chat, share photos, blog, make friends, find old aquaintances and socialize.CommunitiesBy focusing on smaller communities rather than creating one massive network we are making it easier to meet people who share your interests. Clubs are obviously the inspiration here; anyone can create a club and invite others to join. There are also thousands of mini-clubs created for user interests. From anyone’s profile you can click their interest and find others who are into the same thing.

1. bader 188.50.74.69 not found Wrote on 01. May 2009 at 10:36 pm

hello

i am saudi male looking for nice friends around the world

add me to ur please

a686m@@yahoo.com

2. Mariska 198.54.202.182 not found Wrote on 07. June 2009 at 1:57 pm

Hi, i would like to meet new friends and learn new stuff, i’m a south african 17 year old girl, if you would like to chat with me, you can send me a message mariskamans@yahoo.com

and sorry if my english sucks, i’m not realy english…hehe

3. armaan From PAKISTAN (PAKISTAN) Wrote on 21. June 2009 at 4:20 pm

hi fiends maha here waiting 4 new friends

4. M HASSAN FAROOQ From PAKISTAN (PAKISTAN) Wrote on 22. June 2009 at 7:14 pm

hi frnd hassan here m w8tng 4 new gud frnd

5. mamdooh From UNITED STATES (UNITED STATES) Wrote on 28. June 2009 at 9:58 am

i want to make friendship

6. marie From MEXICO (MEXICO) Wrote on 06. July 2009 at 8:01 am

Hello I live in mexico and i wold like to meet american people first to make some friends and olso to practice my english thanks

7. kalpesh patel From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 08. July 2009 at 5:02 pm

i want to friend

8. steven From INDONESIA (INDONESIA) Wrote on 10. July 2009 at 2:36 am

looking for someone to love

9. lilcrazy 174.50.38.181 not found Wrote on 02. August 2009 at 5:25 am

hello im 16 and i want to chat i am a girl

10. akash From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 04. August 2009 at 3:33 pm

Hi, i am akash 24 year old doing engineering from india looking for 20 to 35 age old girl

11. musti From TURKEY (TURKEY) Wrote on 05. August 2009 at 6:43 pm

hello.. my name is musti..türkiye. city antalya..i want to meet girls or womans.. whiterose.012@hotmail.com

12. Sunil From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 04. September 2009 at 1:34 pm

hello girls wanna friendhsip with me???

i find real friend from india

contect -skp1145@gmail.com

13. princes From PAKISTAN (PAKISTAN) Wrote on 10. September 2009 at 9:21 am

hi i want a friend he may 17 t0 20 years and just friend for some time.not more releationships even not a best friend.i live in pakistan i m a muslim.friend may a honest n not an over person means react not as over person.

14. alagie 212.60.65.173 not found Wrote on 19. October 2009 at 2:58 am

hello
i am very happy to joing the website

15. farha aadm,i am farha 196.221.213.221 not found Wrote on 11. November 2009 at 1:33 am

hi,i am farha from Eygpt, ililke to know new friends

16. hopeful_89 From IRAQ (IRAQ) Wrote on 02. December 2009 at 8:37 pm

HI any nice Girl here ??????????

17. hopeful_89 From IRAQ (IRAQ) Wrote on 02. December 2009 at 8:40 pm

I really hope to have a real friend a friend who cares of me and always be with me

18. hopeful_89 From IRAQ (IRAQ) Wrote on 02. December 2009 at 8:49 pm

I think I’m alone on here ???
HELLO HELLO is anyone here ANSWER ME PLEASE

19. hopeful_89 From IRAQ (IRAQ) Wrote on 02. December 2009 at 8:53 pm

my yahoo is smiling_angels_89@yahoo.com add me if yuo’r a nice and polit girl ONLYyyyyyyyyyyy

20. Rahim 41.219.202.74 not found Wrote on 07. December 2009 at 11:07 pm

Am willin to meet someone interest someone who wont let me down.A lady who know whats relationship is all about

21. Marvin From CANADA (CANADA) Wrote on 10. January 2010 at 4:40 am

I use a chat site called cuyx.com on the cuyx you can can quickly and easily chat with people in your area.

22. Ms. Shaddy Zaainb 41.214.54.21 not found Wrote on 26. January 2010 at 7:09 pm

RECRUITMENT PROGRAM ANNOUNCEMENT

Grand Hotel & Suites is using this media to announce to people out there, that are interested in getting an employment offer from overseas. Grand Hotel is hiring new applicants that can work & live here in Canada, both sexes all over the Countries. It will be a perfect time for you to become a part of grand Hotel in the World.
Grand Suites are one of the world’s premier global Lodging Hotel in the World; the Hotel Grand Suites delivers more services to our costumers from places than any other Hotel. We’re currently looking for enthusiastic and talented people to enjoy our success. We can promise you, that it can be a great opportunity to join us & free air ticket & accommodations together with feeding is free. Young professionals with experience in hotels service, strong written and oral communication skills are needed; hoping that this can be an extreme desire to advance your career.

If you are Doctor, Nurse, Engineer, Cooking, Stewards, Technicians, Fashion, models, actors, dancers, comedians, Entertainers. Artisans like, Mechanics, cleaners, washers, security, messengers etc. You are free to apply directly to the Grand Hotel Human Resources Manager email contact below in other to get further information concerning the post vacancies and easy guide that will help you for the process and how your visa will be process through the Embassy in your Country. Contact G.S.H.Human Resources Manager Office: info@grandshoteltoronto.com
Regards,
From
Ms.Shaddy Zaainb,
G.S.H.Assistant Manager

23. ringo From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 19. February 2010 at 6:05 pm

i need to find a good fiends, so i’m looking forward to you guys

24. ringo From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 19. February 2010 at 6:09 pm

please mail me
vibha108@yahoo.com

25. DAVID From PERU (PERU) Wrote on 18. April 2010 at 11:56 pm

Hi all my name is DAVID I am male and looking for a sincere girl friend who wants to have sex in webcam and maybe if we like each other we can be couple I wanna share good moments with you and make you feel good if you wanna be my queen plz write to david_deejay_@hotmail.com

26. Stacy From UNITED KINGDOM (UNITED KINGDOM) Wrote on 26. April 2010 at 2:40 am

Hi, I’m a 18 y o girl from UK, looking for any other bi/les girls, preferably with webcam. If you are, and are looking for some fun add my msn; stacy-09@live.co.uk

*Only females please*.

27. bahar From RUSSIAN FEDERATION (RUSSIAN FEDERATION) Wrote on 20. July 2010 at 4:27 am

Hi,my name is Bahar.I am 18 yaers old,I am girl.I live in Iran-Tehran.I want a friend,girl or boy.

28. karla From UNITED STATES (UNITED STATES) Wrote on 26. July 2010 at 9:45 pm

love me igive u fuck

29. shafeg From YEMEN (YEMEN) Wrote on 22. September 2010 at 11:44 am

please hellp

30. shiny From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 02. October 2010 at 6:27 pm

hello i m shiny i m indian and i m of 13 soon 14 and i love looking films esp hollywood like twilight bolt harry potter ect but i love bollywood too and my hobbies r dancing singing playing badminton tennis basketball etc and i love reading novels and encyclopedia and please contact me at shinyparveen@yahoo.com please i need friends

31. muslimdating From INDONESIA (INDONESIA) Wrote on 12. October 2010 at 2:05 pm

yes definitely agree. sometimes we must have some fun with the internet. but dont take very seriously i guess

32. tina 196.207.250.232 not found Wrote on 08. November 2010 at 5:37 am

i love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love youi love you

33. sagar 27.57.121.210 not found Wrote on 16. November 2010 at 12:23 am

i need friends

34. sagar 27.57.44.35 not found Wrote on 16. November 2010 at 12:35 am

saghu mail me sagar.7778@gmail.com

35. chasity 198.54.202.210 not found Wrote on 01. December 2010 at 2:02 pm

whats up ppl

36. raj 27.57.102.227 not found Wrote on 14. January 2011 at 9:41 pm

any friend

37. hana From ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN (ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN) Wrote on 25. February 2011 at 7:13 pm

hi i want ti make frn if any one is interested in send me eamail at Slim_girl_2006_81@yahoo.com

38. joy 41.214.117.62 not found Wrote on 05. March 2011 at 5:02 pm

i am lookinr foor good malei am lookinr foor good malei am lookinr foor good malei am lookinr foor good malei am lookinr foor good malei am lookinr foor good malei am lookinr foor good malei am lookinr foor good malei am lookinr foor good malei am lookinr foor good malei am lookinr foor good malei am lookinr foor good malei am lookinr foor good malei am lookinr foor good malei am lookinr foor good male

39. alf 95.168.233.51 not found Wrote on 11. March 2011 at 4:18 pm

i am looking for girls with webcams online 9-13 years old max for more info write to me at email firemage82@hotmail.com

40. Mike From PHILIPPINES (PHILIPPINES) Wrote on 19. April 2011 at 9:43 am

What happened to going out and meeting live people? There’s still some nostalgia when it comes to meeting new people the traditional way.

Sometimes we get caught up in too much technology that we forget to enjoy what’s out there….

Mike
San Jose Property Manager

41. angelle torrejas From PHILIPPINES (PHILIPPINES) Wrote on 30. April 2011 at 8:51 am

Hello any body is online now? I’m excited meeting with a new friend…. wanted male friends… thank you…

42. NorCal Property Management From UNITED STATES (UNITED STATES) Wrote on 30. December 2011 at 11:56 pm

You got to be careful with these things…

Santa Clara Property Management

43. danieljohnson 41.211.3.241 not found Wrote on 01. February 2012 at 1:44 pm

Daniel Johnson is my name 17 years of age from Ghana capital town is Accra am black in complexion.

44. sikis From TURKEY (TURKEY) Wrote on 03. February 2012 at 1:45 am