21. September 2007

Dangerous – Adventurous Roads

1. Hoto From GERMANY (GERMANY) Wrote on 21. September 2007 at 4:43 pm

this roads don`t look too dangerous. the look like the perfect roads for a very nice bike trip.

2. hem From HONG KONG (HONG KONG) Wrote on 21. September 2007 at 5:09 pm

I also think similar but not exactly

3. Israel From UNITED STATES (UNITED STATES) Wrote on 23. September 2007 at 12:29 pm

are all of those real? if so thats insane.

4. Alex D. From UNITED STATES (UNITED STATES) Wrote on 23. September 2007 at 12:41 pm

Wow those are pretty crazy!

5. Killer From MALAYSIA (MALAYSIA) Wrote on 23. September 2007 at 8:12 pm

wao.. They don’t look dangerous. But they are dangerous. I wonder how many car accidents ever happened over the roads shown above. Anyway, as a driver, we should always be careful when driving, and especially be alert when driving on those roads like above πŸ™‚

6. Cole Haan From PAKISTAN (PAKISTAN) Wrote on 24. September 2007 at 9:32 am

I can just say WOW. And these roads reminds me of Need for Speed Carbon πŸ™‚

7. water slides From ROMANIA (ROMANIA) Wrote on 26. September 2007 at 6:35 pm

these photos are simply breathtaking…great shots
I watched every one few times.

8. Cole Haan From PAKISTAN (PAKISTAN) Wrote on 27. September 2007 at 6:54 am

btw, What place is this ? by looking at these pics again and again. I am becoming more interested in visiting this place πŸ™‚

9. asis From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 27. September 2007 at 5:40 pm

Ya dude , Nice collection. really seems so thrilling!!

10. materiale de constructii From ROMANIA (ROMANIA) Wrote on 28. September 2007 at 1:02 pm

Great photos. Maybe you will add more! Definitely a vacation destination for me

11. Environment Events » World’s Deadliest Roads [Pics] From UNITED STATES (UNITED STATES) Wrote on 09. November 2007 at 4:47 pm

[…] read more… […]

12. Misha From UNITED STATES (UNITED STATES) Wrote on 26. March 2008 at 11:37 pm

I don’t see any photos – just several lines repeating “Dangerous roads” πŸ™

Misha
Google Mapquest Driving Directions

13. Crash Barrier From UNITED KINGDOM (UNITED KINGDOM) Wrote on 26. April 2010 at 3:39 pm

I don’t see any images just broken links?!