07. September 2007

You are a Software engineer When…

software_engineer.jpg

1. Webomatica From UNITED STATES (UNITED STATES) Wrote on 08. September 2007 at 6:51 pm

Heh… as someone who tends to get on the computer first thing in the morning, this does me one better – the guy isn’t even out of bed yet!

2. Free font managing software for Windows XP and Vista From UNITED STATES (UNITED STATES) Wrote on 02. February 2008 at 11:48 am

Free font managing software for Windows XP and Vista…

yes indeed……

3. United Voices From NEPAL (NEPAL) Wrote on 14. July 2008 at 10:00 am

this is quite humorous.

4. tuxomaniac From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 21. May 2009 at 7:32 am

lol

5. Covek Bez From UNITED STATES (UNITED STATES) Wrote on 18. August 2009 at 11:16 pm

This would be a dream to me! haha, I enjoy being on the computer, and I often find myself browsing the web literally until the break of dawn. I go to sleep, work, and live on the computer! 🙂

6. plastic tanks From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 21. December 2009 at 7:28 pm

i wonder what happens if this really comes true in the future:):)

7. wire stripper From CHINA (CHINA) Wrote on 13. May 2010 at 1:33 pm

Fivestar Tools Co., Ltd Specializing in manufacture electrician tools for crimping, cutting and stripping, such as crimping tools, wire stripper, cable cutter, hydraulic crimping tools, hydraulic pipe benders, hydraulic gear puller, hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic busbar processing tools, hydraulic pumps, network tools, cable tie tools, wire stripping machine and hose crimping machines. In China for over 15 years tools manufacture experience with CE authorization.Fivestar Tools Co., Ltd Specializing in manufacture electrician tools for crimping, cutting and stripping, such as crimping tools, wire stripper, cable cutter, hydraulic crimping tools, hydraulic pipe benders, hydraulic gear puller, hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic busbar processing tools, hydraulic pumps, network tools, cable tie tools, wire stripping machine and hose crimping machines. In China for over 15 years tools manufacture experience with CE authorization.

8. Kalen Smith From UNITED STATES (UNITED STATES) Wrote on 12. September 2010 at 1:06 am

Wow I don’t even know how to respond to that except that there are too many geeks like me in this world if we are starting to make these cartoons haha

9. escort ilan From TURKEY (TURKEY) Wrote on 23. April 2011 at 7:12 pm

tenk yu orospunun doğurduğu süpersin 😀

10. cheap ash sandals 98.143.158.176 not found Wrote on 28. June 2011 at 3:09 pm

ash shoes

11. takı From TURKEY (TURKEY) Wrote on 13. August 2011 at 4:27 am

12. Mark From NORWAY (NORWAY) Wrote on 25. January 2012 at 11:44 am

A really funny pic. Great blog.
Mark @ seo