22. August 2007

The Most Popular Document on Internet (Scribd.com)

A single document has made one user to the top list on The Scribd.com ( Dunno What is Scribd.com? its compared to YouTube for Documents ) . This user has just uploaded one document named They didn’t study and is on the list of top users, most viewed, most likes, most favs etc. The total viewers for this user’s profile is till date 1,005,766 . He has received 9636 likes for his one document he uploaded. The document has got 92 Favs . So i like to present you the most popular document on the Internet ( well on the Scribd.com ) . Below is the document ( you need to have latest version of Flash player installed well for clear view of the document i have directly linked to the individual parts without embedding the flash code. )

Click to enlarge

1. chamatkaribaba From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 23. August 2007 at 2:18 am

Nice Information Hem. I did not know these were so populars in net though we, most of us, have received this as a forwarded mail from time to time.

2. hem From HONG KONG (HONG KONG) Wrote on 23. August 2007 at 12:02 pm

Yes Chamatkaribaba…. Its not a kind of document which should have got so much of popularity but its Internet..

3. Michael From UNITED STATES (UNITED STATES) Wrote on 23. August 2007 at 12:17 pm

I saw this a few months ago and I think its hilarious. I first saw it on digg and it has been showing up on websites all over the place ever since.

4. hem From HONG KONG (HONG KONG) Wrote on 23. August 2007 at 12:35 pm

Michael . Pls give me the link to the digg story .. i didn’t get it from Digg. i observed it on Scribd.com and wrote it..

5. jew From ISRAEL (ISRAEL) Wrote on 23. August 2007 at 8:31 pm

most of them are old, but you some new. they are cool.

6. Jew From ISRAEL (ISRAEL) Wrote on 28. August 2007 at 7:07 pm

I agree with the other jew

7. Lais Edward From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 02. September 2007 at 12:08 pm

It’s really funny….Can u include some posts basing on Fox Prison Break series…i think people will love seeing them too….

8. grace From REPUBLIC OF KOREA (REPUBLIC OF KOREA) Wrote on 19. September 2007 at 6:42 pm

Check out which is like a marketplace for scribd.

9. grace From REPUBLIC OF KOREA (REPUBLIC OF KOREA) Wrote on 19. September 2007 at 6:44 pm

Check out http://www.Gazhoo.com – its an marketplace for documents.

10. PoemoNig From UNITED STATES (UNITED STATES) Wrote on 17. February 2008 at 9:32 am

I masterbated and shivered, moaned, and screamed. Ember noticed my lounges too, and scowled.

11. PoemoNig From BULGARIA (BULGARIA) Wrote on 24. February 2008 at 4:25 pm

Coward that I am, I asked Andrew to protrude Jake. I turned around to defile Antwan with a aggressive serious tempt on his face.