12. July 2007

First Alice Benson then Valeriya Who is He/She?

I had some very catchy mail at my inbox some days back. you may like the conversation between us.

on Jun 27, 2007 4:27 PM I got this mail

Alice Benson <9oliver68@gaches.com>
  reply-to 9oliver68@gaches.com
  to alpha620@gmail.com
  date   Jun 27, 2007 4:27 PM
  subject   Re: Hallo!

Hi! I am tired today. I am 25 y.o. girl that would like to chat with you. Email me at dudbb@anymailonline.info only. I will reply with my pics

I sent a single line reply to this on Jun 27, 2007 6:32 PM

Hem Nath Acharya <forhem@gmail.com>   hide details Jun 27
  to 9oliver68@gaches.com
  date   Jun 27, 2007 6:32 PM
  subject   Re: Hallo!
  mailed-by   gmail.com

who is this

Then i got a mail delivery failure mail from that mail server . I sent the same reply to dudbb@anymailonline.info

The reply for which is quite interesting with an attached photo

Valeriya <koltch@mailactive.info>   hide details Jul 1
  reply-to Valeriya <kol@ranbler.net>
  to Hem Nath Acharya <forhem@gmail.com>
  date   Jul 1, 2007 8:54 PM
  subject   Re: who

Hi my new friend 🙂
Im glad to see that you have decided to reply,I see it is very short letter.
It is all right because you are astonished to get my letter.
I want you to know that I have only good intentions and I have not any secrets.
The thing is that I will work in your country for three months or so and
I would like to meet a nice man to fall in love or just be closest friends.
I don’t want to live in Russia because I have not any chances here,
it is hardly possible to explain from first time but I want you to know my plans.
I will work in any shop, bar or restaurant the agency that
i am going through will suggest me some locations.
It will be my choice in the end as to what option to go for.
So I will have a simple work till I improve my English. And I can choose any
town of your area,agency will only help me to get a visa
and all travel documents + some suggested placed to work in.valeriya_mail00001.gif
My best friend last year met the man from the USA when she worked there for three months, too.
She had two jobs. From morning till 4 pm she worked in amusement park
and after it she worked as a waitress in some bar till midnight.
She was very tired of course but made very good money there.
It is special programm for young people who wants to work abroad and I think it is the right way for me ,
I am lost here,and I think that I look pretty enough to find a better place .I want to repeat the same way,it is
only my chance to meet a nice man.I want to work in USA or in Europe or any
nice country. I am full of plans and different dreams and I want to share my
life with good man because I’m also full of love and tenderness,I know that
I am not so beautiful like Hollywood Princess but I do hope to meet my Prince and
I am sure he will be not be disappoined to meet me in the real life!
This is why I am going to go through the same way.
Well,I will close this letter and I do hope to get your reply.
I will leave russia in two weeks or so (I can’t tell you everything exactly
right now) and I would like tobe sure that I have the man who waits for me there.
I will work all day and I want to find a man to spend all free time together to get to know each other better.
if you have any interest to meet me I will be more than happy to meet you too.
I will tell you all details about me and my life if you like my pictures and
want to meet me! please send picture of you too!!!
I write to you with my new mailbox koltch@mailactive.info, please write
letters now only on this mailbox.
I will wait your next letter.
Kiss you , Valeriya (this is my name)!

on Jul 3, 2007 1:07 AM i sent a single line reply

Hem Nath Acharya <forhem@gmail.com>   hide details Jul 3
  to Valeriya <kol@ranbler.net>
  date   Jul 3, 2007 1:07 AM
  subject   Re: who
  mailed-by   gmail.com

are u in russia.. u r russian?.. why u want to come to US

I got reply with two photos in attachment now 😉

Valeriya <koltch@mailactive.info>   hide details Jul 3
  reply-to Valeriya <kol@ranbler.net>
  to Hem Nath Acharya <forhem@gmail.com>
  date   Jul 3, 2007 5:29 PM
  subject   Re[2]: who

Hello my dear Hem, thank you for your answer!

At first I think I have to say that I am new in internet and I have only good intentions.

you should know that I am not very good writer in english, please be patient to read my

messages and see many mistakes. to be fair I don’t know what you want to know about me,in principle

I am usual girl.I think I should tell you about me, my interests,tastes and hobbies.I think I will tell you

about things I want to know about you and you will know my future questions.

I am 25 years old,my birthday is 25 August 1981. I so much don’t want to get older ,when I can see old women I am

getting crazy to think valeriya1.gifthat it is my future .I do all the best to keep my youth and I keep my body well.In spite of all

difficultes here I am trying to be in good condition and I do a lot of exercises to be in good shape!

I am about 172 cm tall (5.6) and my weight is about 56 kg. I’ve been told I look well enough ,

and I think that all women have own beaty. I have never been married and I don`t have children.

I have one youngest sisters and it is great problem for us because we have only two rooms flat.you can’t imagine what does it mean to be born

in small town in Russia,there are not any chances to live well,to get a good job.All young people leave towns to search

great luck in big cities but nobody waits for them there. I want to leave Russia,I know it sounds ugly but I know that I

will be lost here like many young girls before me. It is not place to grow children and have stable future.I want to meet my right man .

I think in future I can work as fitness trainer I have a certificate. My mother is my great problem too,she has a great dream to see me

married and she wants to make me happy but I think it is only my business I am not a little child. She tells me every day

that I should get married very soon… To be fair I am not sure I am able to explain all in first message I

want to say so much! I just want you to know that I am not afraid to work,I am fairly goal

oriented and I am sure you will be not disappoined to meet me in real life.I am going to spend three months

abroad to work in any good place,agency promises to help me because it is only the way I can leave Russia.I will have all documents

to travel in a few days and i will travel to St Petersburg then,from St Petersburg I will travel to you and they ask me about name of the city i am going to work,

if you don’t mind to meet me please tell me the name of your city and nearest international airport! I will book my flight from St Petersburg!

I think it would be so great to meet my love and stay there forever.I know that it is not so easy like I think but I think it is possible that I meat my real love.

I want to love and to be loved I want to build our own happiness,only me and my man there. I don’t smoke,I tried to smoke when I was younger.

I may have a glass of red dry vine,sometimes it helps to relax. I try to take care of my body and face. I know it is all I have.

My soul may have any itnterst for you later, I thinkso.I am not a little girl and I know that at first almost all men look

at body ,legs and face.God created males such persons. Well,I think I am lost in my letter,I am not sure you

understand my goals,please feel free to ask.

I live in Russia,town Belovo, Ðœinina street, 21-15,it is near big city Kemerovo.

My town is rather far from St Petersburg.

St Petersburg is a second capital of my country. I want you to reply if you understand my mind,my intentions,my soul,if

not please reply too, I will continue my searching. Well, I will close this letter,I think you are tired to read

it.and If you think that I should write shorter letters please tell me. I write from internet cafe in valeriya2.gif

Kemerovo because there are not cafes and possibility to use internet in my small town,we have 4 digital phone number and we

can’t call abroad.Even to call in any big town here in Russia I have to order the call in advance.and I would like to say

please don’t worry if I keep silence sometimes I have no time to

travel ,it is about 1 hour 10 minutes by bus from my town till Kemerovo

Please tell me more about you,your tastes,likes and dislikes .also I have a few impotant questions do you

like strong drinks too much?can you be very drunk?very ofthen?can you be rude with women?

Well,I have to stop or I will write without ending.Kiss you !see you later. In my next e-mail I will write you more things about myself and

more details about my trip and work. I will miss you, your Valeriya.

My reply to this On Jul 4, 2007 10:56 PM was

Hem Nath Acharya <forhem@gmail.com>   hide details Jul 4
  to Valeriya <kol@ranbler.net>
  date   Jul 4, 2007 10:56 PM
  subject   Re: Re[2]: who
  mailed-by   gmail.com

Hello,,,

How did you assume that i live in the US. what if I dont live there.

The reply came with again two photos.

Valeriya <koltch@mailactive.info>   hide details Jul 5
  reply-to Valeriya <kol@ranbler.net>
  to Hem Nath Acharya <forhem@gmail.com>
  date   Jul 5, 2007 7:22 PM
  subject   Re[4]: who

Hello my dear Hem!!

I am so glad to see your letter again,I think I am a lucky girl to meet such man and I will do my best to meet you in real life!

you know I can work in any city of your area because it is free choice and agency only helps me to get

only travel documents (work visa)and ticket, and I do hope that we will like each other and now I have the destination.

The agency will also suggest somvaleriya3.gife places to work in. I do hope I have met my right man!you know I have told you before one

of my friend worked abroad last year and have met right man,now they live there and they are going to

marry. by the way now they are arranging the trip to Russia,(he wants to meet her parents and friends)

I think if I feel that you are my dream and you have the same feelings we could think about our future together.

if not I will just work and return back when the time to travel back. you know I am new here and I am afraid to make any mistake.

I have one great lack,I am very impatient sometimes I can act without thinking.

Sometimes I think that my dream is getting for real and it is so bad to be disappointed later.

I want you to know all small things about me because it shouldn’t be any misunderstandings between us.

I want you to know that I am not angel and sometimes I can show my character.And I don’t wait that you to be angel too, I just want to meet a kind man .

I am very kind and I can forgive almost all I can’t forgive if my man sleep with different woman, I don’t know many nessesary words in english.

I hope you can read between lines. A little more about myself!

my favorite activity is fitness. I wanted to be as fitness trainer but

I finished The Kemerovo State Univercity, trainers faculty as fitness

trainer but I don’t work on my profession because there are no good fintess clubs in my city,

I used to sit at home and to do all housework,helping my mom. I would like to have good job,

I may work dancing teacher, or trainer of fitness,you know I have a certificate. I worked as a trainer a year ago .

and I would like to do it again .you know how many more younger girls want to get this job too!Alot of competition here. I want to tell you about things I like:

I like to make barbecue and I so much want to have my own home with fireplace. valeriya_mail00002.gif

usually I make very tasty ones and in principle I like to cook and it is not problem for me to cook something tasty and I don’t like to visit cafes and restaurants,

at first usually they can’t cook weel(maybe only here) and second too high price.

I like warm weather. and my great dream is to live somewhere on tropical island. Also I want to tell you about my dislikes:

I hate our long winters it seems to me they will never end. I hate lies and unfaithfulness.

I hate evil people and politicans I think they like to play wars, I hate any ars.

What I like in a man: faithfulness, honesty. He has to be open- minded and open-hearted, also easy-going. and much more important he is kind,kindness makes our world!

Are you kind and gentle man ?????

I think my man should be kind ,it is great feeling after love,only kind person may be happy, all rude people are unhappy.

or must be. A few questions yet, agency tells that I will have a room in nearest hotel near my future

work but if we like each other may be is it possible to live together?I think we will enjoy life together. do you have your car?animals? I

can’t drive and I do hope you give me a few lessons, to be fair I have so many plans .I will find out all travel details

about my flight this week. I will leave my town today in a two hours and i think I will be not able to write to you today or so.

When I am in St Petersburg I will send you short letter to let you know that I am all right and they tell that it takes about two days to

get all nesseary papers, please confirm your phone number and international airport, I want to be sure I have all your details and

Please don’t look at different girls. I am the best(joke). Well, I will close this letter I think I am bore today,and please feel

free to ask. See you soon!I can’t believe everything is for real. to be fair I am lost and my head is like any big station with a lot of voice!

KISS and LOVE Valeriya!

The reply from me was

Hem Nath Acharya <forhem@gmail.com>   hide details Jul 6 (6 days ago)
  to Valeriya <kol@ranbler.net>
  date   Jul 6, 2007 1:51 PM
  subject   Re: Re[4]: who
  mailed-by   gmail.com

When are u coming to The US…. I am telling You .. if i dont live in US what u do?

Now the mail is quite direct to the point without a photo but with a hot KISS.

Valeriya <koltch@mailactive.info>   hide details Jul 8 (4 days ago)
  reply-to Valeriya <kol@ranbler.net>
  to Hem Nath Acharya <forhem@gmail.com>
  date   Jul 8, 2007 3:07 PM
  subject   Re[6]: who

Hello! 🙂

Please tell (specify..)me the name of your city

and nearest international airport(and how there to call)!

Excuse for the short letter. The Internet of cafe is closed.

I shall write to you in the morning.

Hot kiss!

This was my reply now which stopped the spam mail ( well emotional spam i guess ) from Valeriya . So i can say i spammed the spammer 🙂

Hem Nath Acharya <forhem@gmail.com>   hide details Jul 9 (3 days ago)
  to Valeriya <kol@ranbler.net>
  date   Jul 9, 2007 8:15 AM
  subject   Re: Re[6]: who
  mailed-by   gmail.com

My city is Kathmandu ( nepal ) and nearest airport is Trivuban International Airport .. Will you come

Why would he/she come to Nepal a poor country huh … Its logical she stopped replying…

1. nitin From HONG KONG (HONG KONG) Wrote on 13. July 2007 at 9:51 am

she was a bi***!!! hahah…poor you.. got saved finally…

2. Deelip From NEPAL (NEPAL) Wrote on 13. July 2007 at 8:08 pm

Its not new for me.I’ve also got lots of emails like that.
But no matter is she real or not, the girl is hot, man! Badhai.

3. hem acharya From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 13. July 2007 at 8:13 pm

if only she was real and came to meet me … 😉

4. antonio From VENEZUELA (VENEZUELA) Wrote on 17. July 2007 at 8:22 am

of course this is a fraud. now I am dealing with I will see if
the person is going to asking me for money. I will see how it is going to end and I am going to publish it on the net

5. Dont accept Any mail from UTI bank having email ID customer.aert@utibank.co.in its fake From UNITED STATES (UNITED STATES) Wrote on 18. July 2007 at 8:28 pm

[…] was a first cyber fraud case which asked my bank account number though i had another interesting love over the internet fraud emails which is posted […]

6. Alex Tretyakov From RUSSIAN FEDERATION (RUSSIAN FEDERATION) Wrote on 27. November 2007 at 10:34 pm

Come on its not spam its fraud and its criminal violation in Russia, you need report it.

7. Shaikh nawab From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 15. April 2008 at 4:12 pm

Dear sir /mam
I Am Apply for Job visa
post:SystemAdministrator Or HardwareEngineer,Support Helpdesk Engineer

Same Apas:-
Dear Sir
While researching lists of employers, I became particularly interested in your company. I would like to be considered for a position as a Systems Analyst/System Administrator in your Information Technology Department.
I am April 2005, I completed Bachelors of Arts degree in Management of in my Sate Information Systems Additional A qualification Aspas (MCSA) I am also a Microsoft
System Administrator:-
Microsoft Certified Professional.Windows Server2003 :- ID-3826343)
Install,conf &Administering MS Windows XP Professional :-070-270
Designing MS Win Server 2003 Active Dir & Netwk Infrastruc:-070-297
Implementing & Managing MS Exchange Server 2003 :-070-284
From Karrox Institute Pune.
CCNA (Cisco Certify Networking Associate- 640-801) Cisco ID:-CSC011198025
From Karrox Institute Pune.
Diploma In Computer H/W & N/W IGM Computer Institute Aurangabad.
Typing Forty in speed W.P.M. English Completed
Software Computer Diploma (MCE) HIIT Computer Institute: Aurangabad
Computer also from I worked as system administrator, for the Computer Department.
While I was a system administrator I took part in several projects, and I developed an the Server account on to the their local Windows machine. During this period I have also learned various programming languages, operating systems and network technologies.
I am confident my skills and experience would prove beneficial to your organization and I WELCOME an opportunity to discuss my qualifications with you in person.
Thank you for your attention and consideration.

Sincerely,
Shaikh Nawab Wahab

8. R. From BELGIUM (BELGIUM) Wrote on 27. December 2009 at 6:46 pm

same letters, different pictures:

more about russian scams:

9. om From INDIA (INDIA) Wrote on 03. May 2010 at 12:06 pm

i also got same mail every week… simply i ignore all mails

10. Minnie Mouse Costume From CANADA (CANADA) Wrote on 13. October 2010 at 7:40 am

I like that one. I took note of that address, just in case!

11. Banksy Art From UNITED KINGDOM (UNITED KINGDOM) Wrote on 07. June 2011 at 2:43 am

So what is it they actually gain from these emails? Does it turn into asking you to send money for them to travel over or something?

12. College Degree Online From AUSTRALIA (AUSTRALIA) Wrote on 12. July 2011 at 8:18 pm

Very wise you made the right thing. Spammers are across the globe and widespread anywhere else on the web! This should serve as a lesson for them.

13. запчасти для грузовиков 95.135.26.102 not found Wrote on 13. July 2011 at 1:15 pm

very important information. Best regards from Ukraine.

14. Bankruptcy Lawyers From UNITED STATES (UNITED STATES) Wrote on 27. July 2011 at 5:36 pm

Very nice article.You have explained it in a easy understanding manner.

15. Jake Green From PAKISTAN (PAKISTAN) Wrote on 25. October 2011 at 1:02 am

Wow, while you recognized that this was a fraud, a lot of people don’t. You should report this person! Interesting conversation though lol.

16. www.homeinsurance.theclevergroup.com 186.91.136.78 not found Wrote on 23. March 2014 at 8:55 pm

How do I configure my computer to be able to act as a server (host) for my second computer using crossover?…