A mail reply to me
when i was trying to add my blog in a nepali blog directory blog and i sent a request mail to them to add my blog in their directory . the reply is quite unexpected and i dont give a heck to this.
The reply mail is–
Hello Hem Acharya
Thank u for submitting your blog with us. But, on review, unfortunately, your blog did not qualify the requirements that we look for while listing in our site.
This may be because of following reasons:
* Very few contents of the blog are realated to Nepal;
* Most of the contents of the blogs have been copied from other sites;
* Blog tries to solicite others to click on adds;
* blog might have been made in such a way to disguise the readers to click on adds;
* Blog may content immoral, pornographic, defematory and adult contents;
If you feel that we are wrong in any way, please approach to our Appeal department by mailing us in this email id and keep appeal as the subject of the mail.
If you feel that you are aggreived and we have done wrong analysis, please draw our attention.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Nepal Blog Groups
1. is it mandatory for a nepali blogger to write about nepal only. cant he write about technology jokes and other things that interests him.
2. Copy paste. i agree i do but its my blog i do what interests me i just keep a web log ( that what blog is) and in some entries where i have copied from other site i have mentioned the soure site in related link. Being a software engineer copy paste is my habit .
3.so if people dont click on my ads where do i get money to run my blog . u must have noticed i run blog in my own domain ( not in free blog hosting sites like blogger ****.blogspot.com ,wordpress, typepad , etc. ) have u heard about professional blogging? ( well i m not one but still the money which i make from my blog which is very much less , i spend for my site maintenance )
4.people click ads if they find it useful to them .
5.immoral, pornographic, defematory and adult contents —– well i dunno what u r trying to tell me .